Saturday, October 5, 2013

Makati Condo For Lease One Salcedo Place Salcedo Village 2BR



Hello Guys!

We have a 2 bedroom unit at the One Salcedo Place in Salcedo Village Makati City for Rent or Lease. The size is around 150 sqm and already has 2 parking slots. The unit is fully furnished and is positioned facing the park. Asking Rent is at 90,000 PhP per month and the standard Term is 1 year advance payment and 2 months security deposit.

Let me know if you may be interested to take a look. My number and email is indicated below. If you may also be looking for other condo units in the area, do let me know as I may be able to help. I also have listings for other condo units in the vicinity.

Hope to hear from you!

Mike
Licensed Real Estate Broker REBL# 0013689
+63932.7108003
terra.luxxe@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment